• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

Hey do you do this when out with a group and the convo turns random or do you have a punch-list of topics to be discussed with a strict timeline?

Asking for a frenemy
Hmm assuming people are out in groups making conversation, that's bold.
 
Hmm assuming people are out in groups making conversation, that's bold.
Last night there was this drunk ass yelling “REO sucks”. Now usually you ignore these guys but he was relentless. Why the fuck do you go to a concert with a band you hate?

Also, why do these aholes think anyone cares? You are at an REO concert ffs.

Just wear ear plugs and stfu.
 
Last night there was this drunk ass yelling “REO sucks”. Now usually you ignore these guys but he was relentless. Why the fuck do you go to a concert with a band you hate?

Can we confirm WeHave's whereabouts at the time?
 
Just got the CT flyer!! Lagostina and T-fal sets are 75% off!!! 😱


Jumping in late here (may be missing a reference or joke), but Canadian Tire (and most other big box stores), are basically guilty of bait and switch with their cookware sets. The regular prices are so inflated that nobody in their right minds would pay them, but I cringe when I see people posting about what a 'deal' they got because it was 50-75% off.

The link I am going to post is kind of doing the same thing, but Meyer (I think also available at Canadian Tire), at least has some Canadian made options for the same price ranges.

$250 for a decent pot/pan set. Don't love the frying pan, but I prefer cast iron for those anyways (or I guess a T-Fal in a pinch).

 
Last night there was this drunk ass yelling “REO sucks”. Now usually you ignore these guys but he was relentless. Why the fuck do you go to a concert with a band you hate?

Also, why do these aholes think anyone cares? You are at an REO concert ffs.

Just wear ear plugs and stfu.
My niece was just over this weekend, very late 20's and she loves 80's music lol...I can get through some of their songs on the acoustic so we were belting out Can't fight this Feeling, and Take it on the Run.
 
My niece was just over this weekend, very late 20's and she loves 80's music lol...I can get through some of their songs on the acoustic so we were belting out Can't fight this Feeling, and Take it on the Run.
Their instrumental is what makes them. They were incredible. Guitar duel etc. Very tight.
 
It can be pretty delicious. I give it a “risotto” like treatment, toasting the oats in butter with aromatics before cooking them in liquid before finishing them off with a drizzle of maple syrup
 
I'm not really a breakfast guy, so it's just not compatible with my routine.

But, let's be clear, if there was a REO that I hadn't come across, maybe I'd change my mind.
 
It can be pretty delicious. I give it a “risotto” like treatment, toasting the oats in butter with aromatics before cooking them in liquid before finishing them off with a drizzle of maple syrup
Christ, you guys are all amateur chefs. I can basically peel an orange, that's about it.
 
Back
Top