• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The MFing High Times Thread

So I’ve read some people mention that they have trouble sleeping sometimes. I tried this for the first time two nights ago, it’sa strain developed in Israel, it is the mellowest, smooth strain I’ve ever tried and I slept like a baby. Tried it again last night and the same result. Highly recommend giving it a try if you can get it.

It’s called Eran Almog and I’m sold. So smooth for sleep.
A96ED7BE-CF02-40EC-9167-94673D9370B5.jpeg

Cresco labs purchased vidacann last year and terminated the deal before it closed. Dodged a bullet. Of all operators in Florida they may be the worst in terms of operational success. But that doesn't mean they don't have solid products!

Last edited:
Reactions: CH1
Not weed but booze related. Is anyone else using "BevTri" for free samples? Its really picked up the last month with 4 or 5 samples delivered recently.

So out of curiosity, has anyone had their dog eat a joint? I’m wondering what I should expect here.

anigif_sub-buzz-22935-1533148889-1.gif

So out of curiosity, has anyone had their dog eat a joint? I’m wondering what I should expect here.

If it was just a joint with raw Cannabis flower in it that hasn't been smoked, it shouldn't have any effect on the dog.

The THC in the bud isn't activated to the point where a dog (or a person) will be affected by it unless it's been smoked or vaped. Concentrates and edibles obviously would be no bueno too if your dog ate those.

Had a buddy over last year and was showing him some of my stash, he dropped one of my big containers on the floor and my dog chomped down the biggest nug in there, probably 5-7 grams in weight.

He had a pretty chill evening. I did look up how much weed a dog can consume before it's dangerous, and I think lethal dose was in the multiple ounces.

TLDR: Doggo probably gonna be fine. Just give her a treat in a bit so she can max out on the munchies

Had a buddy over last year and was showing him some of my stash, he dropped one of my big containers on the floor and my dog chomped down the biggest nug in there, probably 5-7 grams in weight.

He had a pretty chill evening. I did look up how much weed a dog can consume before it's dangerous, and I think lethal dose was in the multiple ounces.

TLDR: Doggo probably gonna be fine. Just give her a treat in a bit so she can max out on the munchies
She was ok. She did get super hyper for a bit so I ended up sitting outside for an hour letting her run it off. Then we watched a show.

I recently acquired some DMT. haven't tried it yet, there are some dietary restrictions so reading up on that first. but looking forward to it.

Back