• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Yeah, haven't had it in ages. When ordered well done it was alright.

I remember liking them quite a bit like 20+ years ago but I ordered from them like 6 months ago and it was fucking terrible.
I think if a place for the most part has a decent rep, they get one, just one free pass before being sentenced to a pizza pizza tier

I cant remember the name of it, i think its Score Pizza in Upper Canada, it would be high B or low A.

My S-tier for when i am downtown is North of Brooklyn and Blondies

Yeah, I'm leaving out Toronto only places out of this. NoB is outstanding. Badiali outstanding as well.

Yeah, I'm leaving out Toronto only places out of this. NoB is outstanding. Badiali outstanding as well.
Right, for a tier list its chain only, and there is no S.

Hut, arguably cant get a grade for me.

There are occasions, where it hits the exact right spot for what you need it to do, and there are times where you would be best served to just flush 2 slices down the toilet and save the pain

Low key great pizza if you have one near you, Grande Cheese.

I do not.

Barrie is a bit of a wasteland. 2-3 decent enough mom and pops (Paesano mostly). An Italian bakery that is pretty solid as long as you order early enough (closes at like 6 I think) and is like 2 minutes away from the Wife's office.

A Pizzaiolo just opened up though, so that pretty much saves it for me. Another chain with a decent rep (Red Swan) just opened here as well, so I'll give them a go eventually. But that's basically it.

ehhhh, just looked at Red Swan's menu and they're one step away from putting pierogi on pizza, hard pass. Instant D tier until proven otherwise.

I do not.

Barrie is a bit of a wasteland. 2-3 decent enough mom and pops (Paesano mostly). An Italian bakery that is pretty solid as long as you order early enough (closes at like 6 I think) and is like 2 minutes away from the Wife's office.

A Pizzaiolo just opened up though, so that pretty much saves it for me. Another chain with a decent rep (Red Swan) just opened here as well, so I'll give them a go eventually. But that's basically it.
Richmond Hill is no prize.

Pierogi on pizza feels so hipster and stupid

Richmond Hill is no prize.

Pierogi on pizza feels so hipster and stupid

This is an actual picture from Red Swan's menu

order.png

That's not a pizza.

Back