• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I had Nova way way back. Didn't like it much tbh but if the standard is Pizza Pizza then It's an 11.
Pretty much this, i consider Nova an above average pizza, but really high end for mass market chain, for which there is almost no good pizza.

Even Pizzaiolo while a chain, is a smaller one.

Before lof I wasn't aware that anyone actually liked pizza pizza. Even people who go there tend to hate it and know it's shit.

I had Nova way way back. Didn't like it much tbh but if the standard is Pizza Pizza then It's an 11.

It's fine, but only fine. The sauce actually tastes like tomatoes and the ingredients are reasonable quality. The dough is alright enough. I take Ville over it in that tier though.

Before lof I wasn't aware that anyone actually liked pizza pizza. Even people who go there tend to hate it and know it's shit.
Its called cheap people who have no account for taste.

PP is dirt cheap, walkin specials and are somehow all the fuck over the place. Most people simpy do not know better

LOF however is the second individual i have ever heard of to say they prefer it though, and both he and this other person accuse every other pizza of being too greasy.

If you prefer PP no shit, that trash is cardboard

If I didn’t know you lunatics better, I’d think this was a bit. Pizza pizza is totally tasty and good enough as fast food pizza. It demolishes greasy garbage and true cardboard junk like Dominos. So weird to see such an aversion to something so basic.

Back