• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Will Gary Trent use KCP deal as a negotiating point? I

If he pulls elite wing defence and 2 championship rings out of his ass between now and then I suppose he could.

The negotiating point here would be: You're not remotely as good as he is, here's 15 million x 2. Take it or leave it.

Also fwiw, this is a signficant overpay. This is the Bruce Brown contract of this free agent period. KCP is a nice player and it's monopoly money at this point so who fucking cares, but I don't see KCP moving the needle for Orlando.

Shit, I missed when Malik Monk re-upped in Sacto.

4/78

Another guy who is better than Gary by a fair bit to help set that market if we do bring Gary back.

200w.gif

View: https://x.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1807572545853407401

I don’t see why the wizards do this. Or JV. He could defiantly pull 10 mil from a contender.

Wizards looking for a big body so that Sarr doesn't get abused out there. Why JV does it, I'm going to assume it was more money and years than the Lakers offered him.

If Naji can continue the 38% 3pt rate. With his height and reach he will help on the defense side. Solid depth piece. But they need another splash to help on offensive.

Back