• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Moar:

- Lebron will apparently take a paycut if the Lakers can land Klay, or...wait for it....Jonas Valanciunas. Not making that up. LeLithuanian
- Max Christer re signs in LAL 4/32
- Luke Kennard is staying in Memphis.
- Detroit and OKC the main suitors for iHart, NYK going to do what they can to keep him
- Lakers trying to trade for Brook Lopez in addition to looking at Val in free agency
- The entire market for wings is waiting on PG, Klay, and KCP to land. Agents waiting for the market to get set by those 3.

Moar:

- Lebron will apparently take a paycut if the Lakers can land Klay, or...wait for it....Jonas Valanciunas. Not making that up. LeLithuanian
- Max Christer re signs in LAL 4/32
- Luke Kennard is staying in Memphis.
- Detroit and OKC the main suitors for iHart, NYK going to do what they can to keep him
- Lakers trying to trade for Brook Lopez in addition to looking at Val in free agency
- The entire market for wings is waiting on PG, Klay, and KCP to land. Agents waiting for the market to get set by those 3.
if Lebron wants to purely win he would take a pay cut. He don’t have to but damn that man has so much cash now. If he signs for 20 mil vs 30 mil i don’t even know if his bank account misses the extra lol

if Lebron wants to purely win he would take a pay cut. He don’t have to but damn that man has so much cash now. If he signs for 20 mil vs 30 mil i don’t even know if his bank account misses the extra lol

Yep, 10 million is a rounding error to a guy worth 1.2 billie

Here's a fun one that I'm sure is totally legit and not just name dropping us to use as leverage.

But the Raptors are allegedly "in" on Brandon Ingram. Which makes zero fucking sense at all but I'm sure is being used to try to pry an additional 1st out of someone with.

Nuggets? Actually would be a decent place for him

Not really an ideal KCP replacement but he still defends well and seems to have accepted that if he wants to stay in the league he has to embrace being a role player. Denver will need to add a bit of additional shooting around him, but yeah he's a decent enough rotation body still.

Back