• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I lost the link but word is GSW are moving Wiggins to get picks which they will include in a deal to get Markkinen

I did not know Wiggins could net picks.

It's smart, but I don't know if I see the fit with Duren and Stewart. Tobias isn't really a wing defender anymore either, more of a stretchy 4.

I lost the link but word is GSW are moving Wiggins to get picks which they will include in a deal to get Markkinen

I did not know Wiggins could net picks.
We should make the move for Markannen. Hed be a great fit here. A shooter like that is what this starting lineup could use.

Probably better than any of the picks we give up will be.

We should make the move for Markannen. Hed be a great fit here. A shooter like that is what this starting lineup could use.

Probably better than any of the picks we give up will be.

Problem is that GSW probably sends Kuminga in the deal and we don't have a Kuminga to give up without giving up RJ, IQ, or Scottie.

They have refused to give up Kuminga for everything else that's been traded thus far.

Is Markannen worth breaking this philosophy for?

I guess the difference is whether Markannen in his prime is worth more to them than expiring Pascal, 34 yr old Paul George, etc.

The answer would be yes to me fwiw. EPM has Markannen as a top 10-15 offensive player in the league and he's in prime for the next 3-4 years.

Back