• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

he'd be a nice fit, just like Siakam.

but it would be funny if they paid Ingram what they wouldn't pay Siakam.

He would actually have better tools to be a complementary piece than Siakam did (i.e. he can shoot from deep), but I don't know if he'd accept not getting top usage, and he doesn't bring much defensively.

Age would be the advantage. They're more or less identical aside from age. Ingram is 3.5 years younger than Pascal so on a 3-4 year deal you're getting all mid prime.

Age would be the advantage. They're more or less identical aside from age. Ingram is 3.5 years younger than Pascal so on a 3-4 year deal you're getting all mid prime.
Yea but also getting all those injury concerns. Doesn’t he have some heart issue as well?

The skill set offensively would be a good fit. But that money and history of injuries has me saying no thanks.

I think he had some sort of a blood clot issue a bunch of years ago, no idea where it's at now. Not super durable regardless though, yeah.

I wouldn't give up a big package for him (Brown + Boucher + 1-2 protected 1sts or something), and I would be looking at 4/160 at the most for him personally.

Fwiw, I don't actually think we're in on him beyond Masai having his finger on the pulse of any situation that might get him value. We're in a position where we can facilitate 3 way deals and get nice value out of it even if we're not bringing the big piece of the deal in this direction, so it makes sense to sniff around anything like Ingram, Markannen, or whoever is out there and available.

I can only imagine were interested in Ingram at the same numbers NOR is floating at him.

Im guessing the entire league has issues paying this guy what he's asking for.

Random encouraging stat:

Davion Mitchell shot .416% from 3pt over the last 3 months of the season.

Also had a -0.7 EPM over that period, which is high rotation type quality. 1st guard off the bench on an okay team.

Last edited:
Good for him. Hope they don't screw him in the end. Too bad his team isn't good enough tho.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I agree.

Your Celtics are the class of the east, but I think this Knicks group (if healthy...) is pretty, pretty fucking close to as good as the Celtics and pretty uniquely capable of fucking with their zen. OG on Tatum, Bridges on Brown is a bad time for the Celtics all stars. The Celtics are super hard capped going forward as well after this year so replacing guys like Horford & Kristaps as the age/contract out is going to be a fucking chore. The Celtics already have 215 million committed in 25-26 ffs. About 200 million of that is their starting lineup. I don't think you have to squint very hard to see the Knicks beating them in a ECF.

I dunno Brunson is really good but probably can't keep this up for very long. And then the rest of the starters are kinda all just average or slightly above. I don't see it.

I dunno Brunson is really good but probably can't keep this up for very long. And then the rest of the starters are kinda all just average or slightly above. I don't see it.

Boston Starters BPM/EPM

Kristaps: 5.1/4.0
Tatum: 5.1/4.3
Brown: 0.7/2.9
White: 3.8/4.2
Jrue: 2.1/1.7

Knicks Starters BPM/EPM

Robinson: 0.0/0.8
Randle: 1.9/1.8
OG: 0.6/3.1
Bridges: -0.4/1.2
Brunson: 5.8/5.9

At first glance the Knicks are a big step behind, but there's a few important bits

- Robinson has BPM/EPM's in the high 2's every other year as a starter, this was a down year with injury issues
- Bridges was a 3.3/1.9 in 22/23. Last year was easily the worst year of his career.
- That Knicks group is 128 million this upcoming season, and 147 million next season vs 164 & 200 for the Celtics. The Knicks already have a better bench with Divincenzo, Hart, & McBride and have salary flexibility to add to this group. Celtics are 2nd apron, they're pretty much locked in to this roster.

i mean your numbers seem pretty clear to me.

Robinson also has never been a true fulltime starting minutes guy, like all those celtics have been most of their careers. he's more of a poeltl level guy. but with major injury history now.

bridges' 2yr bpm is .7, 3yr is 1.0.

and I don't know how long Brunson can keep up this level .

Back