• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

undrafted 2-way C Branden Carlson with the surpise start in summer league game 1.

6'11" / 7'1" / 9'1" / 220

playing well too.

but already 25.

Big D energy.

JFL turning into even a back of the rotation guy would be nice, looks good against this level of competition.

if Mogbo is #2 than he's not the undersized C I thought he was. he's putting the ball on the floor from the perimeter without hesitation.

Dick slow start shooting but now they're going in and he's boarding and assisting like a champ. Looks great.

Agbaji....not so much.

I have a fondness for fast PG's who defend the ball. Shead might be a NBA player. Shot needs to get there though.

Chomche doing everything to keep me interested. Youngest guy in summer league and super duper long. naturally bigger/heavier than i expected. rebounding seems automatic for him, and he's heads up looking to make nifty passes right away.

Chomche doing everything to keep me interested. Youngest guy in summer league and super duper long. naturally bigger/heavier than i expected. rebounding seems automatic for him, and he's heads up looking to make nifty passes right away.

We're loaded with interesting prospects for the 1st time since Pascal-Fred-Norm were back of the rotation/D League kids.

Still don't like the Ja'Kobe pick and he hasn't done anything to change my mid here. But the other guys seem interesting.

Still don't like the Ja'Kobe pick and he hasn't done anything to change my mid here. But the other guys seem interesting.

Yeah, he looks 2 years away from being 2 years away tonight. Not loving the sloppy handle at all.

Hopefully just nerves

Also gonna say slow down on projecting Gradey as a major member of the rotation. He's Gradey, so the IQ is decent, he makes plays, good size for a guard. But he sure doesn't look a step above this competition, or better than he was last year.

Back