• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

q6zrGp.gif

I don’t see them being that bad without major injuries.

Like if Peoltl were to go down again I think the big man depth would sink this team. Any off BBQ hurt would probably sink any chances of playoffs. We lack so much on the roster. So much has to go right for them to make the playoffs this year.

I don’t see them being that bad without major injuries.

Like if Peoltl were to go down again I think the big man depth would sink this team. Any off BBQ hurt would probably sink any chances of playoffs. We lack so much on the roster. So much has to go right for them to make the playoffs this year.

I would set the over/under at 37 wins personally. I think our best case scenario for the season is similar to Atlanta's last year. Compete for a play in spot and then get some lottery luck.

NBA power rankings have us starting off at 22nd overall, which is more or less right but the pessimist case overall imo. They have Atlanta, the Clippers, Lakers, and Rockets directly ahead of us. Other than probably the Lakers, who I expect to be better this year, I could see us end up better than any of those other 3.

Bronny and LBJ "make history". One of the most manufactured historic moments I remember in sports. In my books, there still hasn't been father son duo in the NBA.

Now I hope Bronny gets good enough to deserve an actual spot eventually. We'll see in about a year.

Bronny and LBJ "make history". One of the most manufactured historic moments I remember in sports. In my books, there still hasn't been father son duo in the NBA.

Now I hope Bronny gets good enough to deserve an actual spot eventually. We'll see in about a year.
you're a bitter fella, aren't ya? First the VC thing and this

Is it forced...sure. But I watched some lakers pre season and Bronny is better than their '23 1st rounder, Hood-Schifino....that motherfucker is garbage. Overall, Bronny had a pretty okay pre season for a 55th overall or whatever the fuck he is.

Getting Bronny 2 minutes to get this out of the way is fine. Minutes will be earned from here on in.

Is it forced...sure. But I watched some lakers pre season and Bronny is better than their '23 1st rounder, Hood-Schifino....that motherfucker is garbage. Overall, Bronny had a pretty okay pre season for a 55th overall or whatever the fuck he is.

Getting Bronny 2 minutes to get this out of the way is fine. Minutes will be earned from here on in.
Incredible and may not happen again for another father son duo

Remarkable how Bron entering year 22

I think this Raptors team will be sneaky good this year with if/when they have everyone healthy. Quickly can get his and score. RJ Barrett is a possession machine. Looks like Dick has leveled up. OA is a real player. They have point guard depth. I think the question is: what do they have in Brown and can they get any rookie help?

I think this Raptors team will be sneaky good this year with if/when they have everyone healthy. Quickly can get his and score. RJ Barrett is a possession machine. Looks like Dick has leveled up. OA is a real player. They have point guard depth. I think the question is: what do they have in Brown and can they get any rookie help?

I want to be optimistic, but when I watch them play I see too many signs of poorly coached team.

Going to hold some judgement until about a month in though. Get everyone healthy and let the rotation gel a bit.

But this is fucking ugly. I'm about 50% convinced Darko isn't a NBA quality coach, it's not just the young guys who seem to struggle in his systems.

Back