• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I would've preferred Pierzynski.....but at the price i can't complain.

Like Zeke said his D has gotten better over the past few years and i love the fact he can get on base.

He's also a guy who has that compete factor to him

Also allow me be the first to say that i very much look forward to the monthly posts zeke is going to make comparing Navarro and JPA, if Dioner struggles

If Navarro doesn't cry about the media when they criticize him for playing like complete crap then I consider this signing a win already.

gregorMLB: According to @ShiDavidi, Blue Jays will non-tender Arencibia if a trade partner doesn't surface before tonight's deadline.

gregorMLB: According to @ShiDavidi, Blue Jays will non-tender Arencibia if a trade partner doesn't surface before tonight's deadline.

Glad he'll be gone. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a good year next year with a new team though.

Would've preferred a better option, but Navarro is alright I guess. As others have mentioned, he's been pretty hit and miss in his career, when he's been on he's been a decent player.

A concern that he can't stick with a team, and his # of games played over the last 4 years also brings into question how much he will actually be able to play.

2010 Rays - 48
2011 Dodgers - 64
2012 Reds - 24
2013 Cubs - 89

It's risky. But still nice to know that JP won't be back.

Back