• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

JPA has completely fallen from "grace."

No team wanted him for a bucket of balls and the Jays didn't even want him for the bench or minors. His career is in jepordy, and frankly because he refused to take advice - it's his own fault.

You should remove those people as friends.

they arent even friends. I'm talking about the comments people are making when sportsnet and bluejays post news stuff. People bitching about not being able to get anything for JPA, not even a 4th/5th round draft pick ! (yes that was actually said by someone lol).

AJ Pierzynski to Boston

1/8

I would have much preferred something like this than Navarro, but i'm guessing he took less to go to Boston

Personally I wanted Saltalmacchia. Pierzynski is old and I think Navarro is going to be on the IR more so than behind the plate. Granted Navarro is still better than JPA at the momment.

Not a fan of the Navaro signing. IMO there were better options out there if they were willing to spend a bit of money.

Kinda similar to the izturus signing last year.

I hate saying this like it REALLY matters or anything, but I don't think adding AJ onto a team filled with clubhouse issues would have been a good idea. And a big hell no to Salty.

Most important thing we get going from JPA to Navarro is the much needed OBP boost and good game-calling which should help the starting pitching a bit. This move does rely a lot on Thole getting to his career .670 OPS vs RHP for it work out though.

Back