• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Not a fan of the Navaro signing. IMO there were better options out there if they were willing to spend a bit of money.

Kinda similar to the izturus signing last year.

disagree. i think they wanted somebody who could do a better job with the staff. the other options might be mroe reliable plate options but unless they went with a no offense guy i don't think there was a better fit in the field.

of course, navarro had a better season last yaer at the dish than anybody available.

disagree. i think they wanted somebody who could do a better job with the staff. the other options might be mroe reliable plate options but unless they went with a no offense guy i don't think there was a better fit in the field.

Honestly I would have preferred that. The defense/pitching staff needs more help than our lineup does. Scoring has never been a problem. And its catcher.

Honestly I would have preferred that. The defense/pitching staff needs more help than our lineup does. Scoring has never been a problem. And its catcher.

Navarro appears to be that, he aledgedly handles a staff very well...and has been a plus defensive run guy that past 4 years or so

I wanted AJ Pierzynski oddly enough cause i think he wouldv'e put an end to alot of the locker room stuff.

I'm fine with getting Anderson so long as it's for a salary dump price and he's the 2nd guy we bring in for the rotation, not the top guy.

they arent even friends. I'm talking about the comments people are making when sportsnet and bluejays post news stuff. People bitching about not being able to get anything for JPA, not even a 4th/5th round draft pick ! (yes that was actually said by someone lol).

Can you even acquire picks via trade in baseball?

Back