• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

How fitting. Varsho can’t hit the fastball as usual and strikes out to end the season. Meanwhile, Moreno hits the game winning HR last night. GREAT TRADE SHATKINS. Sweet spot

Fire Atkins. Get Shapiro out of the on-field stuff and bring in someone with no connection to Cleveland as GM and President of baseball ops. Poach someone from Tampa or LAD maybe. If Shapiro doesn’t like it, goodbye. Lots of executives will be happy to collect seven figures and oversee stadium renos.

Insane to have a luxury tax payroll and let these dummies make the on-field decisions.

no denying this was a pathetic performance from the bats in this series. Our star hitter was horrible, all season long really. And the decision to pull Berrios was a mistake. I'm sure it was pre-planned but still the wrong call.

If these fucks are allowed to diagnose what's wrong with the team they built, they're going to fuck it up badly.

I also question how long Rogers is going to allow top 5 spending

Fire Shapiro, Atkins, Schneider. Complete front office makeover needs to happen.

also need a big on field make over.
Cannot go into the next season with this lineup.

This outcome is disappointing considering the hype at the start of the season but scoring, especially with runners on base, has been a weakness from day one. When your best hitters are in a season long funk chances of even making the playoffs are slim. It’s a team sport and good pitching, defence and hitting are all needed. Sadly the Jays lacked one of these elements.

Reactions: CH1
If these fucks are allowed to diagnose what's wrong with the team they built, they're going to fuck it up badly.

I also question how long Rogers is going to allow top 5 spending
I think as long as the stadium renos are still in progress they will, once they have it built there is no real reason to especially with dick in ass results.

I think as long as the stadium renos are still in progress they will, once they have it built there is no real reason to especially with dick in ass results.

Maybe...but Shapiro is hardly the only guy on the planet who can manage an already project planned and financed stadium reno.

I’m thinking he means the top 5 payroll
yeah, if they lower payroll during reno's its a brutal look that i suspect they avoid.

I dont necessarily think its going up though, i think they will be tasked to improve the team from the dollars going out, and they will go a quantity over quality approach

I can already pencil in a Brandon Drury for Adrian Pinto trade.

F7ogyvDXcAACypc

Good thing we broke up the “too much fun” Barrio that hit like machines and wore out the sleeves of that homerun jacket. Hernandez for a guy that pitches one inning in a playoff game they can’t score in.

And I would argue there is little to no big improvements available in free agency for the lineup
Maybe Bellinger?

The approach should be to see what San Diego wants to move to lower their payroll.

Any of Soto, Kim, Machado or Bogaerts would be big money deals ( not really Kim) that would represent significant upgrades at any of 2b, 3b, Lf for us, but like i said, i expect a Drury trade, Schneider promotion and a couple other attempts at Belt KK 2.0, in the form of risk free 1 year deals. Hell, both KK and Belt worked out so well for them, why would they not try that again?

Back