• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I totally agree with Shatkins that the blame for this season falls on the assistant coaches. Those fuckers.
i mean most of them are being re-assigned, not even fired. How responsible can they be?

Seriously, if anyone out there is still defending these fucking losers i'd be gobsmacked.

Shapiro is a politician with a minor in interior decorating, and Atkins is a loser simp who likes a paycheck.

These guys are shit at almost every aspect of the job, and i have zero confidence they have the ability/interest to lock in Vlad.

i mean most of them are being re-assigned, not even fired. How responsible can they be?

Seriously, if anyone out there is still defending these fucking losers i'd be gobsmacked.

Shapiro is a politician with a minor in interior decorating, and Atkins is a loser simp who likes a paycheck.

These guys are shit at almost every aspect of the job, and i have zero confidence they have the ability/interest to lock in Vlad.
glad you've come all the way around!

They’ll all be run out of town when we suck again next year and Bo and Vlad walk or get traded for peanuts. This fanbase will take awhile to come back around after that, especially if they go back into rebuild mode. Who is paying to watch crap with no stars?

Who could’ve have predicted them building a middling team and walking two homegrown stars out the door in free agency? Certainly none of us. As early as 2017.

At least they’ve built a top farm system to replenish the roster…

Get this clown out of here already my goodness. Literally just shit talked Vlad. Lol they think it’s to help their negotiating leverage but it’s only going to push him out the door. ****ing idiots. If they wanted leverage they should’ve signed him 2 years ago or last year. Now you have to pay the man. Half this team doesn’t even want to play for this disaster management group

Ive never seen someone ive wanted to be told to go fuck themself more than Shapiro, yes, even more than Atkins, who i assume has a learning disability.

Also, fuck these SN cowards and their softball questions

Back