• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

And this is why he still has a job.

I wonder if there would be interest in the recently dismissed Farhan Zaidi. Canadian exec. He’s been big part of a couple big franchises in LAD and SF. He hired AA in LA when he left here iirc.

Shapiro and co gotta go.
Arguably the only bigger dissapointment in recent memory for me than the Jays are the Giants.

Farhan couldnt get anyone to take their money.

Im not convinced i want any of these seasoned Presidents who fancy themselves baseball guys. Put a business suit in the business job and get a modern thinking baseball GM ( or better yet, a high end scout who would like a crack at it) to do the baseball stuff.

If i was judging Shapiro strictly for off field, president stuff, he could stay here as long as he'd like, to be frank.

Most important decision is the GM. Winning baseball makes all the other stuff he’s done useless - cause they make a shit ton of $$$ no matter what. Toronto has demonstrated this already with the Jays being competitive.

He fucked up what was most critical to his employment. Shanny has done the same and what he needs to go.

Back