• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

Also, who gives a fuck what people do on their free time?

If Laine was wasting his career away because of booze and coke (a very common trend for hockey players, btw) instead of video games, would it be better because it's "cooler"?

Booze and coke? Pretty sure you mean adulting

He is a true point per game threat. Which is a nice to have on the Habs. If he can top 30 goals this year. I think next season if he plays with Demidov that may go to 40. It’s an exciting time for sure. This season will be fun to watch. Lots of interesting topics this year.

He is a true point per game threat. Which is a nice to have on the Habs. If he can top 30 goals this year. I think next season if he plays with Demidov that may go to 40. It’s an exciting time for sure. This season will be fun to watch. Lots of interesting topics this year.
Habs were never getting anything better than Laine in any trade and fits in perfectly into the rebuild

Hugo gave up squat and if it doesnt work out you punt his ass in 1-2 years

A brilliant gamble

I'm "interested" in seeing how Waddell does as a GM without Tulsky helping him out. He was pretty awful in Atlanta if I recall correctly.
His first job is to change the culture , too many issues the last few years

They are brutal at player development so that is key if they are going to improve

A team spinning its wheels and acquiring vets like Gaudreau and Mony never made sense

Getting Laine for two years also means Hughes is trying for the playoffs, without long-term commitment. After three years of tanking, it will be nice to cheer for wins this year.

Yuge. And HuGo even added to the stock of draft picks. In a way, we traded for futures.

Back