• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

Also, who gives a fuck what people do on their free time?

If Laine was wasting his career away because of booze and coke (a very common trend for hockey players, btw) instead of video games, would it be better because it's "cooler"?
He was still wasting his career and mentally checked out in rehab

Luckily he bagged his money but if he wants to continue his career this is last chance in the NHL

Not to mention, one of the best TV shows of 2023 was based on a video game.

On the geekie side, UbiSoft has teamed up with a medieval history podcast to tell the real story (such as we know it) that they used to create their Assassins Creed scenarios. I think the first shows focus on Japan.

On the geekie side, UbiSoft has teamed up with a medieval history podcast to tell the real story (such as we know it) that they used to create their Assassins Creed scenarios. I think the first shows focus on Japan.
Remember reading during Hollywood writers strike last year, the top gaming companies poached top end screen writers

Semi-bringing this back on topic, Laine’s issues were probably not with the plot-heavy games, which are just like a good TV series or a movie and not that addictive, more so the dopamine-based ones like Fortnite.

Semi-bringing this back on topic, Laine’s issues were probably not with the plot-heavy games, which are just like a good TV series or a movie and not that addictive, more so the dopamine-based ones like Fortnite.
Have you seen his fiancée? She looks extremely addictive and is definitely dopamine-based. I don't know how he remembers what a video game even is anymore.

Also, who gives a fuck what people do on their free time?

If Laine was wasting his career away because of booze and coke (a very common trend for hockey players, btw) instead of video games, would it be better because it's "cooler"?
Apparently.

Back