• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

Makes sense. Meanwhile, I'm listening to the Sportsnet panel giggling like school girls after the Leafs win. But I can turn it off.
As insufferable as Leafs fans are, their media sycophants are even worse. It's like how Republican stupidity gets amplified by Fox News. Now Sportsnet is shilling this "Steve Dangle" Leafs fanboy podcast. They aren't even trying to appear unbiased anymore. A Leafs victory will only make a bad situation worse, especially if the other 2 Canadian teams don't survive the first round. It will be wall to wall Leafs for the next 6 months. The media will ensure that no one else gets any oxygen.

We lost this deal hands down
Have you not been watching Sergachev play this series? He's garbage and in 4 years he has not improved one iota. The only reason Tampa is winning this trade at all is because Sergachev is playing and Drouin isn't. If Drouin was playing as well as Ryan Poehling the Habs would be winning the trade. Sergachev is the worst player on Tampa's roster right now. And how much worse would he look if he wasn't playing on an elite team?

Have you not been watching Sergachev play this series? He's garbage and in 4 years he has not improved one iota. The only reason Tampa is winning this trade at all is because Sergachev is playing and Drouin isn't. If Drouin was playing as well as Ryan Poehling the Habs would be winning the trade. Sergachev is the worst player on Tampa's roster right now. And how much worse would he look if he wasn't playing on an elite team?
one guy can play , the other belongs in Davos ....case closed

Tampa Bay won the trade by being able to get a player for cheap labor while giving them capspace to keep Point & their other players.

Said it at the time, but on paper, we won the trade. But trading our best prospect, who was going to fill a position of weakness at LHD (still a position of weakness 5 years later btw) for a guy who was going to be another winger on a team that didn't need wingers?

Hedman, McDonough, Cernak form the Tampa defence. And of the rest (Bogosian,Foote, Sergachev), Sergachev is the worst(in this series at least). The fact he is playing at all indicates there isn't much depth there.

Hedman, McDonough, Cernak form the Tampa defence. And of the rest (Bogosian,Foote, Sergachev), Sergachev is the worst(in this series at least). The fact he is playing at all indicates there isn't much depth there.

They could of used Alzner or Savard

Tampa Bay won the trade by being able to get a player for cheap labor while giving them capspace to keep Point & their other players.

Said it at the time, but on paper, we won the trade. But trading our best prospect, who was going to fill a position of weakness at LHD (still a position of weakness 5 years later btw) for a guy who was going to be another winger on a team that didn't need wingers?

Simply put the trade made ZERO sense for the Habs

3 goals in under 3 minutes for the NYR to make it 3-2, and Pittsburgh ties it back up seconds after.

Coolio.

Washington's up 3-0. To say I did not expect this would be a massive understatement.

I'm also not sure why they keep on playing Bobrovsky.

Speaking of Bobrovsky, boy oh boy is that a bad contract lol

So, with the exception of Verhaeghe, all of those miscasts that signed in Florida and were having career years are all sorta MIA so far. Barkov & Huberdeau haven't produced much either.

3-2 now. Much more interesting.

I seriously wonder if we couldn't pawn Price off on Pittsburgh. They're an aging team in dire need of a solid goalie during a rapidly closing window.

Take advantage!

Maybe if we ate half.

Do the Pens have anyone of interest?

I seriously wonder if we couldn't pawn Price off on Pittsburgh. They're an aging team in dire need of a solid goalie during a rapidly closing window.

Take advantage!

Maybe if we ate half.

Do the Pens have anyone of interest?
Samuel Poulin's probably a player that tops out as a third line winger, but still. An interesting prospect + he's local.

So, with the exception of Verhaeghe, all of those miscasts that signed in Florida and were having career years are all sorta MIA so far. Barkov & Huberdeau haven't produced much either.

3-2 now. Much more interesting.
Like the great invisible man Anthony Duclair?

Bryan Marchment’s kid intrigues me. Age + potential price point + potential late bloomer upside might make a solid UFA signing for Habs.

Like the great invisible man Anthony Duclair?

Bryan Marchment’s kid intrigues me. Age + potential price point + potential late bloomer upside might make a solid UFA signing for Habs.
Yeah, amongst them is Anthony "He doesn't know how to play hockey" Duclair.

Back