• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

This is why Dolan had Sather can Gorton (as Larry Brooks & Howie Rose outlined on WFAN), if NYR lose this series Drury will be ordered to dump some more soft skill for edgy players this off season.

Strome will also be gonzo, so Rangers will go hard after Scheifele in exchange for some of their youth
Peg has to move MS , team is in the dreaded middle

2 years left on a good deal , no better time than now for the Suzuki return

This is why Dolan had Sather can Gorton (as Larry Brooks & Howie Rose outlined on WFAN), if NYR lose this series Drury will be ordered to dump some more soft skill for edgy players this off season.

Strome will also be gonzo, so Rangers will go hard after Scheifele in exchange for some of their youth
What Dolan knows about hockey (or basketball for that matter) could fit neatly on the head of a pin. He had Gorton fired for the same reason he fires anyone else. Because he felt like it. Dolan is a guy who fires people in order to feel important. He's a fucking moron when it comes to sports.

What Dolan knows about hockey (or basketball for that matter) could fit neatly on the head of a pin. He had Gorton fired for the same reason he fires anyone else. Because he felt like it. Dolan is a guy who fires people in order to feel important. He's a fucking moron when it comes to sports.
Dolan was right though, the team Gorton built was soft without any pushback and still early but looks like he blew the high draft pick selections.

Drury tried to address that grit factor last summer but needs to do more this summer

The Nova Scotians, Crosby, Mackinnon, and Marchand lighting it up. What marvellous performers, all in their own unique ways, and all from this little corner of the world.

Tampa takes their second too many men penalty and Leafs score. Another way to shoot yourself in the foot. Just like 4 minute high sticking penalties and breaking sticks on high-likelihood scoring chances.

Oh yes, and shooting it over the glass of course when down a man. Amazing how often that all happens in key moments/games.

I hate watching the Leafs in the playoffs (unless they are playing Habs). But this 3rd period coming up could be the most important of this regime, so I might watch. Drama level is high.

That second too many men penalty changed the whole game. Then, instead of slowing the game down, Tampa got into a run and gun,except their guns kept missing the net. Tampa should have run up the score in the first, but they kept missing the net then as well and then got dopey. Their defence, outside Hedman and McDonough, also looked exposed and slow footed. .

Sergachev.....as Sal ponited out last game.....ugh.

Either his game has gone south, or he wasn't ever very good.

We won the Drouin trade I guess ;)

Back