• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

Drouin only has one year left, I would leave him (and Byron) alone unless there’s miracle offer. (Narrator: there won’t be any miracle offers.). Something like this:

I would focus on getting Petry and Armia off the books.

Drouin only has one year left, I would leave him (and Byron) alone unless there’s miracle offer. (Narrator: there won’t be any miracle offers.). Something like this:

I would focus on getting Petry and Armia off the books.

Petry won’t be an issue. Aroma we’ll have to suck it up until he has another good season, which could be next year or never.

TT is who he was before he went on the crazy half season run early last year

Vincent Trotchek as the front-runner for absolute dumbest penalty in the playoffs so far when he shoots the puck in the stands à la Mitch Marner.

Lot of Flames fans anger toward Toffoli, who's as shitty as he was in last year's playoffs.

Going to enjoy our 2nd first round selection.
Toffoli was fine for the first 3 rounds for us then disappeared (like the rest of the team) in the finals.

He's always been streaky but now his on a really cold streak, 0G 3A in his last 15 games.

To think Bruins were written off by some..

KK is getting even less TOI than w Habs 😂

Last edited:
Like I said when they signed him to that eight year contract, it screams what he thinks of himself.

Meanwhile, he's probably going to be a depth forward, burdened by his contract for the remainder of his career.

Like I said when they signed him to that eight year contract, it screams what he thinks of himself.

Meanwhile, he's probably going to be a depth forward, burdened by his contract for the remainder of his career.

Trochek and Staal are gone this year and next , he will be their 3C after Jarvis

Toffoli was fine for the first 3 rounds for us then disappeared (like the rest of the team) in the finals.

He's always been streaky but now his on a really cold streak, 0G 3A in his last 15 games.
Regardless of the reasons, I thought he wasn't very good in round one, and got progressively worse. By round four I thought he (and Gallagher) should have come out-he was useless. More useless than the rest, even.

Vincent Trotchek as the front-runner for absolute dumbest penalty in the playoffs so far when he shoots the puck in the stands à la Mitch Marner.
Talk about throwing away a game.....that penalty, a 4 minute high sticking penalty, a useless challenge on a Bruin goal resulting in a penalty. And what is wrong with players, getting those careless 4 minute high sticking penalties? They happen all the time, and are so avoidable. You can play all year, and throw it away on a penalty like that.

I remember Steve Begin used to drive me crazy with that kind of stuff.

Today's game showed that when Tampa decides to stop fucking around they can pretty much crush the Leafs like bugs. And the Leafs showed that they have learned nothing from last season. They quit after the first period.

Back