• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

Sergachev is a mediocre Dman who’s been propped up by a good team over the years - he’d be run out of town if he were still a Hab

Last edited:
Depends if they need to depend on their 3rd string goalie for the rest of the series (Kochetkov) - will the kid feel the heat & will the veteran Bruins team figure him out quick?

Look no further than Habs being up 2-0 in 2006 vs Canes and all of a sudden series changed when Ward replaced Gerber baby food…
Hey if they can win a game with the Zamboni guy....

All I needed to see was Yzerman begging to unload a 22 year third overall pick to a sucker
Sure you could have foreseen that he would never lived up to his potential, and that was my low end expectation of a 50-60 points winger, but with all the injuries it’s been a terrible drop.

Sure you could have foreseen that he would never lived up to his potential, and that was my low end expectation of a 50-60 points winger, but with all the injuries it’s been a terrible drop.

You think he plays another game in a hab uniform

Have you ever seen a team with so many players that you dont know what the hell to do with? Price, Weber, Drouin. Petry...

It’s really a state of disarray but I suspect we’ll see cleanup by puck drop next season

LTIR Price & Weber until their contracts are completed, trade Petry & Drouin. If you can't tradr Drouin without taking a shit contract in return, buyout.

Simple enough.

You think he plays another game in a hab uniform
Probably. I think the best thing at this point is to let him play his last year. At best we trade him at the deadline, at worst he’s off the hook the next year. I don’t think we’re desperate for cap space next season.

LTIR Price & Weber until their contracts are completed, trade Petry & Drouin. If you can't tradr Drouin without taking a shit contract in return, buyout.

Simple enough.
Weber's contract to Arizona is still in the works supposedly, until Bettman approves it.

Weber's contract to Arizona is still in the works supposedly, until Bettman approves it.
It’s not Bettman, apparently Yotes ownership wasn’t interested in paying the non-insured amount from trade deadline to end of season (approx $1M) + time ran out on completing & processing all the necessary paperwork

Back