• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

Oilers are clearly a much more skilled team, Kings are clearly a much more meat & potatoes, grind the game away team.

Difference in the Kings-Oilers game: One team had a goalie that gave the game away, while the opposing one made key saves.
yep - smith was bad even before throwing the puck up the middle

Oilers are clearly a much more skilled team, Kings are clearly a much more meat & potatoes, grind the game away team.

Difference in the Kings-Oilers game: One team had a goalie that gave the game away, while the opposing one made key saves.
refs will stop calling penalties soon

I bet they're glad they traded for washed Duncan Keith to help give them veteran experience on defense!

Instead of, you know, looking to trade for an actual in-their-prime d-man.

Disagree. Kakko barreled in, he was ahead of the D. There was no alteration of course by the defense.

I bet they're glad they traded for washed Duncan Keith to help give them veteran experience on defense!

Instead of, you know, looking to trade for an actual in-their-prime d-man.
Here’s another thought, what about McDavid actually learning to accept some defensive responsibility, and make the right play at the right time… playoffs are a war of defensive attrition.

Here’s another thought, what about McDavid actually learning to accept some defensive responsibility, and make the right play at the right time… playoffs are a war of defensive attrition.
When McDavid is responsible for playing goalie, and playing defense, both simultaneously, I'll give it some thought.

Until then, no, not a thought worth taking seriously.

Someone remind me, is Panarin playing for Pittsburgh or New Yawk?

I honestly can't tell in the last 2 hours.

Holy fuck.

That Svechnikov hit on Lindholm is fucking desvastating. Just, shit.

Back