• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

You don't let two time defending champs warm up. You put them down. A Tampa three peat would bug me more than a Leaf cup win.

I'm neutral with Tampa. A three peat hasn't happened in 40 years. I have no issue with it. You, on the other hand, are closer to the scene....

Sergachev.....as Sal ponited out last game.....ugh.

Either his game has gone south, or he wasn't ever very good.

We won the Drouin trade I guess ;)
Sergachev makes the same mistakes he was making 4-years ago - just not a good Dman, so overrated.

TBay don’t have the team to go through 4-rounds for a 3-peat

I'd love it if the Leafs beat Tampa Bay.

I'd be particularly happy if Colorado won, though.

I want Tampa to lose. You kidding me? No dynasty crap out of them.
They can beat Toronto and still not win the Cup so you don't have to choose one or the other.

Tampa can still win this series, but they aren't three-peating. That much is clear. If they had played as disinterested as they are now against us last summer we'd have had a parade. Toronto isn't winning, the Bolts are giving it away.

Really hate them. Their fans are the worst nouveau riche PBR swilling trash.
That's because you never lived in Vancouver, who have nouveau-riche fans and have even staged a couple of post-season riots even though they've never actually won anything. At least Tampa fans have banners in the rafters that they can point to. I can deal with fans who actually have stuff to brag about. I loathe fans who boast when their team has achieved nothing. That's every single Canucks fan and any Leafs fan under the age of 60.

I go to Habs games in Edmonton now and Oilers fans don't bother me at all. There is mutual respect because both franchises have Cups. But Vancouver? Fuck those assholes. They don't get to speak. They aren't in the club.

Sergachev makes the same mistakes he was making 4-years ago - just not a good Dman, so overrated.

TBay don’t have the team to go through 4-rounds for a 3-peat
If not for the fact that Drouin has been a dumpster fire we'd have easily won this trade. As it stands I'd call it a wash. Sergachev is garbage. At least 2 Leafs goals have gone in off of him, including the goal they credited to Tavares last night, which went in off of Sergachev's skate. He doesn't look particularly agile or fast, and he's a turnover machine. Worst of all, his physical game is as bad as Patrice Brisebois. I have zero patience for big defensemen who push and shove but don't really drill anyone. With his size, Sergachev should be blowing guys up on every shift. I wouldn't trade one Romanov for three Sergachev's.

If not for the fact that Drouin has been a dumpster fire we'd have easily won this trade. As it stands I'd call it a wash. Sergachev is garbage. At least 2 Leafs goals have gone in off of him, including the goal they credited to Tavares last night, which went in off of Sergachev's skate. He doesn't look particularly agile or fast, and he's a turnover machine. Worst of all, his physical game is as bad as Patrice Brisebois. I have zero patience for big defensemen who push and shove but don't really drill anyone. With his size, Sergachev should be blowing guys up on every shift. I wouldn't trade one Romanov for three Sergachev's.

We lost this deal hands down

Back