• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

Didn't Gallagher have his home broken into after losing to Tampa? Definite trend.
Hardly a new trend. I can recall a passage from Ken Dryden's book "The Game", in which he talked about how thieves would look to see when the team was on the road so that they would know when it was safe to break into the players' homes. I believe Yvan Cournoyer had some of his Stanley Cup rings stolen when his place was robbed. Fortunately he won 10 Cups so he probably has a few left over.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Didn't anyone ever teach you that reveling in misery only invites it onto yourself?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Didn't anyone ever teach you that reveling in misery only invites it onto yourself?
Who's reveling? I have nothing against Marner. I feel sorry for what happened to him but that doesn't mean I won't make light of it (after all, he wasn't physically harmed so there's no actual tragedy happening)

Now, if it had happened to Matthews, all bets are off.

Who's reveling? I have nothing against Marner. I feel sorry for what happened to him but that doesn't mean I won't make light of it (after all, he wasn't physically harmed so there's no actual tragedy happening)

Now, if it had happened to Matthews, all bets are off.

Not far from the event are hundreds of shipping containers stored

His vehicle is a big target for hawk and shipped overseas

Frig, thats Tampa for you, the 4th line has both goals. Picking up the team when most likely they are a bit tired from the first round marathon.

Game 1 was more or less why I don't think Florida has much of a chance in this series. They're a fun team that doesn't seem comfortable playing in tight games. Tampa Bay, on the other hand, seems to only play in tight games since they won their first Cup.

Also, I simply don't trust Bobrovsky.

Watching Colorado play, unless they just start dropping like flies or Kuemper chokes, I don't see how they don't make the finals at the very least.

Back