• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Wasn’t only a Julie Petry issue it seems:

- Romanov’s wife (Sofia Krasovskaya) left Quebec shortly after Xmas for Florida, didn’t want the hassle associated w mandates & never returned

- Poehling’s girlfriend (Jae Borgen) also headed back home to North Dakota same timeframe for same issues

- Xavier Ouellet’s wife (Liz Ann) headed back home to Michigan for same reasons including scathing instagram post on Canadian mandates

All 3-players have moved on from Habs org to US locales…

The Canada restrictions and border shit is a big pain for players and their families , its a real issue

It's only a problem for the twats that aren't vaccinated. Seems it's their fault, not the Canadian border.

If you aren't vaccinated within 9 months, the Govn't is not recognizing that as vaccinated. It's fked up. They want to inject us now twice a year? Like fk off. I was all for it at first, but with more information coming out, you can't blame them for being a bit more educated than the monkeys that run our government.

“I can tell you that I know three teams that have talked to Kent [Hughes] more than once about him, and I’m sure there’s more,” the source said. “Look, do I think Kent wants to move him. …probably not, but he needs to free up cap space for other things he’s doing that he believes helps him now and in the future and obviously Dubois is one of those things.”

Too bad we aren't in on Tkachuk. I know he's a head case but man I love those guys on my team.

St. Louis is the favored. Nostalgia?

Tkachuk was the highest paid player in the NHL when he was with Blues (11 mil per year, ties with Jagr with Caps)

Some six months ago I said Hubie would come home. Habsy was all over me because his sister apparently sang the anthem at a Panthers home game. ;)

Anyways this rebuild is not lasting long. Next year is another chance to add a great prospect. After that, they will reload.

Some six months ago I said Hubie would come home. Habsy was all over me because his sister apparently sang the anthem at a Panthers home game. ;)

Anyways this rebuild is not lasting long. Next year is another chance to add a great prospect. After that, they will reload.
I think that was always Gorton’s plan.

Yeah I'm shocked. She sings the anthem, or used to now, and Huberdeau was always with the owner. Well documented.

Oh well, Viola must have a shiny new toy.

Back