• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Bedard
Fantily
Dvorsky
Carlsson
Yager

it's a very deep class at Centre. All of those guys project to be better than Suzuki

Bedard
Fantily
Dvorsky
Carlsson
Yager

it's a very deep class at Centre. All of those guys project to be better than Suzuki

Bedard and Fantilli for sure

The other 3 time will tell

I think Ritchie is going to be a stud

I expect Nick to be a 75-80 point C this year

It’s not a bad contract if you can trade him for assets. Good value for Galchenyuk.
Scott Gomez & Oliver Ekman-Larsson say hello.

Just need one GM that's desperate/stupid enough. If Buffalo's stupid enough to take the contract off our hands, then by all means.

Galchenyuk never had a multi-year, holy crap what are we going to do with this? contract.

Scott Gomez & Oliver Ekman-Larsson say hello.

Just need one GM that's desperate/stupid enough. If Buffalo's stupid enough to take the contract off our hands, then by all means.

Galchenyuk never had a multi-year, holy crap what are we going to do with this? contract.
I guess my point is timing. Will it be a bad contract in the last 2-3 years of his contract? Probably. But for now he’s positive value, unlike Gallagher.

I guess my point is timing. Will it be a bad contract in the last 2-3 years of his contract? Probably. But for now he’s positive value, unlike Gallagher.
It's a bad contract, like, right now. Actually, it was a bad contract the second he signed it, but still.

$5.5M x 5 more years for a 28 year old, third line power forward.

It’s not if other teams are willing to pony up quality assets for him though. Bad contracts are those that requires to give assets to get rid of them. Anderson is such an interesting case, analytics hates him but executives loves him. I think they’re both wrong but whatever, he’s easily tradable.

It’s not if other teams are willing to pony up quality assets for him though. Bad contracts are those that requires to give assets to get rid of them. Anderson is such an interesting case, analytics hates him but executives loves him. I think they’re both wrong but whatever, he’s easily tradable.

He's a power forward but he's a 30-40pt guy max. I think a couple of years ago we can say he never hit his peak, he has the physical abilities to be a lot more but he just doesn't put it all together. Maybe he'll open up the lanes on another team, but he's useless for us while we rebuild. The longer you hold onto him, I think his value goes down as he hits age 30 and still never hit his potential unless the cap goes crazy up and you think he could still put it together.

Back