• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Jake is slowly becoming an elite utility guy and you need those to win cups. I think he'll stay around 2.5m barring an offensive explosion. He's fought his way through our very shitty "system" under MB to be a very useful player. I prefer to keep him.

I mean, Evans has two more years on his deal after this season and he's going to be 29 by then. He's not getting another 3 year deal with us, I don't think.

Also, I think there's a very strong chance Owen Beck will replace Evans as fourth line center next October.

I mean, Evans has two more years on his deal after this season and he's going to be 29 by then. He's not getting another 3 year deal with us, I don't think.

Also, I think there's a very strong chance Owen Beck will replace Evans as fourth line center next October.
Maybe not but he will be missed if you move him. Look at Lehkonen. Free Arturri! Free Jake!

Prediction: Beck doesn't stay on the fourth line long. If ever.

I think scouts seriously underestimated his offensive smarts.

Evans reminds me of Darren Helm. A versatile, intelligent player who played 15 years while others came and went. I'm not convinced Evans couldn't play an offensive role too, but there will likely always be 2-3 other centres ahead of him. Every Cup winner has one of these.

Pure conjecture and opinion podcast.

Habs got an offer for Monahan!

From who? Don't know

When? Don't know

For? Don't know

But hey, is it better to trade him now or wait till feb/March?

Then Laraque gives opinion

Reactions: CH1
Back