• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Rumor mill also mentioning high interest in Anderson. I’d be surprised if he last the season here.
I want him gone so badly. I do think the Rangers are a good partner for that trade. I'd take a risk on a younger second overall with a really good shot (that's disappeared). Bring him on down to Marty's you broke him I fix him hockey shop.

I've always liked the guy back to juniors but that's a high risk signing for a really young club. If he was 3 years younger I'd say do it.
I wouldn’t go crazy on an extension but he’s fitting in nicely right now and we don’t have many prospects gunning for that spot.

Rumor mill also mentioning high interest in Anderson. I’d be surprised if he last the season here.
I don’t see HuGo dealing him, unless there’s a massive overpayment - that’s why I said they’ve got leverage, reports are Cgy, Edm, NJD are prepared to overpay for Anderson

As for Josh Anderson, Dreger warned not to focus only on Calgary or New Jersey as teams interested in the power-forward. According to the NHL Insider, any team in the market for a forward have expressed interest in Anderson. He added that Montreal doesn’t have cap issues and they know what he brings on and off the ice and most teams looking for a forward wants a player like him.

Montreal Hockey Now’s Marco D’Amico adds that from the Flames, the Canadiens are asking for a top prospect and a first round pick. That prospect, according to D’Amico, is Jakob Pelletier.

As for Josh Anderson, Dreger warned not to focus only on Calgary or New Jersey as teams interested in the power-forward. According to the NHL Insider, any team in the market for a forward have expressed interest in Anderson. He added that Montreal doesn’t have cap issues and they know what he brings on and off the ice and most teams looking for a forward wants a player like him.

Montreal Hockey Now’s Marco D’Amico adds that from the Flames, the Canadiens are asking for a top prospect and a first round pick. That prospect, according to D’Amico, is Jakob Pelletier.
D’Amico and that Jimmy Murphy website is pure BS…

Back