• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

TRADE TARGETS AND COST

EDMONTON TRADES: Lottery protected 2023 first-round pick, Jesse Puljujarvi, 2024 fifth round pick OR Unprotected 2024 first-round pick, Puljujarvi, 2024 fifth-round pick

EDMONTON ACQUIRES: Joel Edmundson, 2024 sixth-round pick, Canadiens retain $500,000 of Edmundson's contract.

Cannots Pres said he would like first overall, he is going to throw the season away. Now of course, Aquilini needs money to cover his divorce.
Not according to Friedman today:

There’s a segment of the fanbase that wants a full tank and if there’s ever a year to try, this is the one — with Canucks’ fan Connor Bedard as the Powerball prize. But the organization wants zero part of it. That’s been the modus operandi for years, whether you like it or not.

But there will be changes.

While Puljujarvi can't put up numbers, he seems to be best suited in a depth winger role.

Also, a 1st + Puljujarvi for Edmundson is a trade I'd do in my sleep. It's like the Toffoli trade last year: The key element of that trade is the first, not the player (Heinenman) that came with it. If Puljujarvi comes here & figures things out, all the better.

So surprising that the coach hired by the owner before the new Pres. and GM were hired didn’t pan out. Their owner is a moron.
I agree with you but the way it's being handled is atrocious. If you are going to fire, then fire his ass, making him work 2 more games is cruel.

Back