• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Low class organization with low class fans who deserve all the shit they get.

I don't have any good things to say about the Vancouver fanbase.

What they're doing to Boudreau is as unprofessional as it gets. Whatever you think of him as a coach, if you're openly saying you've interviewed people, just fucking fire him and tell one of the assistants to be the head coach until they can hire Rick Tocchet.

What they're doing to Boudreau is as unprofessional as it gets. Whatever you think of him as a coach, if you're openly saying you've interviewed people, just fucking fire him and tell one of the assistants to be the head coach until they can hire Rick Tocchet.

And Boudreau would probably love to pull the "You can't fire me because I quit" move but he has to suck it up if he wants his contract paid out.

John Buccigross also posted on his Instagram account - Seattle may be willing to move Shane Wright in the package for Horvat

5B9C97C3-4C61-4A6A-856A-75CB687E4499.jpeg

He's never going to play again but he won't retire and leave a penny on the table. He's basically a "useless eater" of cap space. He and his antivaxxer wife can live on the moon for all I care.

Back