• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Ridiculous to pass on Michkov if he’s there. Team will look stupid and regret it for years but hey, at least they’re appeasing the political people

Ridiculous to pass on Michkov if he’s there. Team will look stupid and regret it for years but hey, at least they’re appeasing the political people

his politics mean nothing to me, it is more that he will not even be allowed to come for at least 3 years, and who knows how long after that, depends on the political situation.

I would take Michkov at 4 or later. He's likely better than Carlsson, but I think I still take Carlsson over him. He's too good/safe to pass on for the risk.

Was Kaprizov worth the wait for Wild fans? I think so. And yeah, I know he was a 5th round pick.

a 5th is a throwaway, if it fails, who gives a shit, a top 5 is gold (or so I am told). We have fucked up way too often in the top 5 to take that large a risk, in my view anyway (and if McNagg is to be believed), Hughes agrees

a 5th is a throwaway, if it fails, who gives a shit, a top 5 is gold (or so I am told). We have fucked up way too often in the top 5 to take that large a risk, in my view anyway (and if McNagg is to be believed), Hughes agrees
He’s the best player on the Wild and probably top 10 in the league. Who cares what round he was drafted in?

Plenty of teams will take a flier on him.

He's easily the fourth best in this draft and might even be second best.

dumb-and-dumber-no-way.gif

I think they'll waive Warren Foegele and I don't think anyone in Deadmonton would be surprised.

Back