• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

I dunno, feels like there will be a lot of supply available from Bedard tankers so acquisition prices may be depressed slightly this season

Markets stratify somewhat, so some attributes (experience, reliability) might hold their value better than others (has a pulse.)

Not sure how Edmundson is perceived. Probably in the Sherwood-dans-la-guele/has a pulse group.

I dunno, feels like there will be a lot of supply available from Bedard tankers so acquisition prices may be depressed slightly this season
Also if this draft is all that generational, teams will be unwilling to give up 1st rounders making it a buyers market

Lottery teams aren't the ones that will pay for Edmundson. If Chiarot can get a first so can Edmundson. I'm fine with Second myself. Just go.

A 2024 first is fine. From the panthers. Gets us a first and makes them worse for 2023. Win win

Last edited:
Philly has the 2024 pick. So we will need a different strategy to make the panthers worse

12-sellers / 20-buyers per article.

Sellers: Chi, Ana, Habs, Phi, CBJ, SJS, Az, Fla, Det, Sens, Van, STL (bubble)

IMO, Det, Sens, STL, Fla, and Van will not be sellers simply because ownership won’t allow it. If that holds true HuGo have even more leverage

Why would Florida be a seller if they have no first? I mean is it the extra seventh rounder that makes them think so?

1673104501026.png

Why would Florida be a seller if they have no first? I mean is it the extra seventh rounder that makes them think so?

View attachment 14792
No first in 2023, 2024 or 2025…. Fla can’t be sellers, they need to find a miraculous way to stay competitive while being cap constrained

#PanthersAref*cked

Last edited:
This is their "window". I don't see them selling. They may not be buyers though.

Back