• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Apparently HuGo are not very high on Pelletier either and want G Dustin Wolf + another top end prospect (Coronato / Zary) along w the 1st Cgy have apparently already offered up….. yes, they’re apparently “the team”
This is Anderson we are trading , good luck getting haul

This is when I hate the left. When they become apologists for Russia or China and say it’s a both sides thing.
No. China is run by garbage humans and is a country not to be trusted.
Not everything is left vs right but I guess you and gw wanna be like that eh

Is the left supposed to be me?

China's government is garbage. No argument there.
Russia is garbage. Have you not noticed my opinions on them.

So far the evidence says it is unlikely to be man made. That is not from the Chinese govt but folks around the world.

China was admonished for 🦭 ing up SARS and they did it again COVID, big time. Genocidal strongmen like Xi and Putin need to be the Hero-in-Control to justify their legitimacy narrative, but obviously they are not in control of mutating pathogen. So, they cover everything up and muddle through with lies, obfuscation and violence. And look at the outcome, China went cold turkey on restrictions and COVID exploded because they handled it so badly in the first place.

Authoritarians, right or left, can never be seen to be weak or wrong. But they are 🦭 ing laughable clown shoes in the face of nature. And so their own people die…

So far the evidence says it is unlikely to be man made. That is not from the Chinese govt but folks around the world.
Zuckerberg no longer bans you for making the claim it is a) China's fault or b) man made. He knows.

He’s in the same contract situation as Primeau. Needs to clear waivers next year. So either they live with him as the back up in Calgary, or use him in a trade. But they won’t want to lose him for nothing on the waiver wire.

No. I’m left too.

My issues are not with the left or the right but the loudmouths that gets offended by everything and tries to push their ideology on everyone else by screaming louder than everyone else. Those idiots lives on both sides of the isle. But that’s not the majority, the silent majority tends to gravitate around the center with some degrees of lean either way.

My issues are not with the left or the right but the loudmouths that gets offended by everything and tries to push their ideology on everyone else by screaming louder than everyone else. Those idiots lives on both sides of the isle. But that’s not the majority, the silent majority tends to gravitate around the center with some degrees of lean either way.
Oddly enough you liked a post saying the opposite

I'd caution that the one fringe has made great in roads into one of the two American parties.

I'm especially concerned with the anti democracy (anti election) folks but hopefully the mid terms were a response that it won't be electable going forward.

This is when I hate the left. When they become apologists for Russia or China and say it’s a both sides thing.
No. China is run by garbage humans and is a country not to be trusted.

Some pretty strange stuff going on, what with conservatives supporting Russia in the war against Ukraine and liberals supporting Big pharma... the US has really become a strange country to live in.

Some pretty strange stuff going on, what with conservatives supporting Russia in the war against Ukraine and liberals supporting Big pharma... the US has really become a strange country to live in.
Yeah wehave supports mask mandates (even though he doesn't wear), lockdowns and coerced vaccinations because GOP was against all three.

Yeah wehave supports mask mandates (even though he doesn't wear), lockdowns and coerced vaccinations because GOP was against all three.
I wasn't really making reference to any comments in this thread, just making a general observation of how strange things have gotten. If you were either a liberal or conservative in 1985, fell into a coma and woke up in 2023, the country would seem like a really strange place...

Back