• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Fuck I hate Covid.
Most days I can forget that it happened.
Every now and then I see a mask or come to a store that I am not equipped to shop at.
Or I come here. Otherwise Covid ended almost a year ago as far as my life goes. I haven’t had it since April.
That was the last time I’ve tested
I will never test for it again.

This is when I hate the left. When they become apologists for Russia or China and say it’s a both sides thing.
No. China is run by garbage humans and is a country not to be trusted.
It’s not like our own governments are great by any means, but it sure ain’t China or Russia. But the apologists defending China were so annoying.

It’s not like our own governments are great by any means, but it sure ain’t China or Russia. But the apologists defending China were so annoying.
Right? Sure we have corrupt government and some fucked up shit. But the scale of us vs them? We’re like the ECHL of corruption and evil government.

The Chinese are like an NHL dynasty.

I hate covid talk. The most entitled biching about being inconvenienced. This was like a dress rehearsel for the inevitable. Many mistakes made and lessons learned. Hope it isn't in my lifetime.
And that folks, is the epitome of “privilege,.” A lot of people were a lot more than “inconvenienced” because of Covid restrictions. Obviously you weren’t, you’re lucky.

Last edited:
And that folks, is the epitome of “privilege,.” A lot of people were a lot more than “inconvenienced” because of Covid restrictions. Obviously you weren’t, you’re lucky.
You dont my situation or what Covid cost me personally. Too bad I can’t afford your opinion. Guess I should be thankful you gave it for free.

You dont my situation or what Covid cost me personally. Too bad I can’t afford your opinion. Guess I should be thankful you gave it for free.
I don’t think the Soviet read your post. You both seem to be in agreement with regard to Covid.

So apparently Calgary's interested in Josh Anderson! And their coach doesn't like Jakob Pelletier very much!

I dunno about you, but that sounds like a very intriguing trade to be made!

:)
Apparently HuGo are not very high on Pelletier either and want G Dustin Wolf + another top end prospect (Coronato / Zary) along w the 1st Cgy have apparently already offered up….. yes, they’re apparently “the team”

Last edited:
Apparently HuGo are not very high on Pelletier either and want G Dustin Wolf + another top end prospect (Coronato / Zary) along w the 1st Cgy have apparently already offered up….. yes, they’re apparently “the team”
Wolf is another small goalie, by today’s standards, and a 7th round pick. Pass.

Back