• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

I’ll point out that your boy liked this fascist comment. WeHave approved fascism.
I have always maintained that the willfully ignorant need to be punished. The Klownvoy was basically just a carnival of cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance wrapped in a temper tantrum and a diaper with a red maple leaf on it. These people were over-indulged when they should have simply had their heads cracked open. Law abiding people who obeyed the mandates were menaced so that these inbreds could freely express their own stupidity.

In other news, it looks like the Oilers are in a bit of a salary cap conundrum and are looking to unload Poo-yarvey. He can be had cheaply according to what I heard on the local TSN radio affiliate.

ICUs were jammed with intubated people. Jammed.
ICUs are always jammed.

Don't get me started on intubation either, that probably killed more people than wuhan.

As an aside, Mrs. Count was told she had to have a follow up mammogram in early 2020 as one in the fall of 2019 showed some risk. Of course, come 2020, they cancelled. I remember saying um why, and was told, well we don't want the staff to get covid. I said, oh so it is ok if mine gets breast cancer? Dead silence.

Yes, ICU are jammed with all kinds of patients for all kinds of reasons. But in this case this was just the COVID surges, most of which were avoidable.

If health professionals get COVID there is no service. Zilch.

And two can play the personal analogy game. I play in a garage league with a guy whose kid was a resident at the hospital. The kid’s first weeks of the first rotation featured a stream of phone calls to families to come in and see their loved one for the last time. Helluva training camp.

Yes, ICU are jammed with all kinds of patients for all kinds of reasons. But in this case this was just the COVID surges, most of which were avoidable.

If health professionals get COVID there is no service. Zilch.

And two can play the personal analogy game. I play in a garage league with a guy whose kid was a resident at the hospital. The kid’s first weeks of the first rotation featured a stream of phone calls to families to come in and see their loved one for the last time. Helluva training camp.
Humans have never stopped a respiratory virus before, especially man made ones. Yet for some reason we as a society thought we could this time.

Back