• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Media cock tease continues…

This time, it's Pierre LeBrun's turn to add on the subject. And he even goes so far as to say that the Habs may not wait until the summer of 2024 to acquire the Quebecer.

“There's always a chance that Dubois willchange his mind, obviously. We'll see. But I think that situation is heading towards an offseason trade, like a year ago with Matthew Tkachuk and the Calgary Flames. The Canadiens showed interest last year, and there's no reason not to this time around. - Pierre LeBrun

This time, it's Pierre LeBrun's turn to add on the subject. And he even goes so far as to say that the Habs may not wait until the summer of 2024 to acquire the Quebecer.

Habs may have leverage

If they trade Hutson or a top 15 pick for Dubois I’ll be pissed. Just wait till free agency
He is a good 60 point player but you cant blow your brains out paying him

He will be lucky to get that point total on a bad team

He is an RFA so the Jets qualify him for a year , I think he resigns with term

My dad lives in Winnipeg and follows the Jets pretty closely. He is 100% sold that the Habs are trading for PLD. I keep telling him that he's crazy.

Back