• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

There is something about Ryan Reynolds that annoys the hell out of me. I loved him in Woman in Gold and he isn't a bad actor but his woke shit makes me sick. When he apologized for having had a wedding on an old plantation, I almost threw up.

There is something about Ryan Reynolds that annoys the hell out of me. I loved him in Woman in Gold and he isn't a bad actor but his woke shit makes me sick. When he apologized for having had a wedding on an old plantation, I almost threw up.
You are so easily triggered. Typical conservative snowflake. How does his apology affect you? He isn't asking if you're okay with it. He's doing it for anyone who might have taken offense. He's just being a considerate Canadian nice guy.

You are so easily triggered. Typical conservative snowflake. How does his apology affect you? He isn't asking if you're okay with it. He's doing it for anyone who might have taken offense. He's just being a considerate Canadian nice guy.

Please, he was afraid of being "cancelled" so it was a bullshit apology in the first place. He was not sorry, he just said he was so that lefties like you did not call him a fascist. He and his old lady loved the venue and would do it again but they had to apologize because of the Bachelor controversy over the winner having gone to an antebellum party so good old Ryan wouldn't be attacked by a hashtag campaign on twitter.

I detest faux apologies.

Please, he was afraid of being "cancelled" so it was a bullshit apology in the first place. He was not sorry, he just said he was so that lefties like you did not call him a fascist. He and his old lady loved the venue and would do it again but they had to apologize because of the Bachelor controversy over the winner having gone to an antebellum party so good old Ryan wouldn't be attacked by a hashtag campaign on twitter.

I detest faux apologies.
Funny how nobody ever apologizes for being woke despite the MAGA's trying to boycott them. Disney isn't apologizing to Meatball Ron, they're suing him.

It isn't a bullshit apology. It is an apology for not thinking ahead when they booked their venue and it's genuine. A bullshit apology would have been if Anheuser Busch were to apologize for causing the heads of Bud Light-boycotting bigots to explode.

Please don’t tell me you support the movement to change McGill U’s name because James McGill was a Scottish slave trader. The value of a degree from that school is its name. I’m confident that my fellow alum, CH1, concurs.

Please don’t tell me you support the movement to change McGill U’s name because James McGill was a Scottish slave trader. The value of a degree from that school is its name.
I didn't know there was any such movement but as someone who attended Concordia all I can say is "Fuck McGill!"

Please don’t tell me you support the movement to change McGill U’s name because James McGill was a Scottish slave trader. The value of a degree from that school is its name. I’m confident that my fellow alum, CH1, concurs.
If Jack Todd or Keith Olbermann support it, so will Wehave

I’m surprised that Ryerson succumbed to this same nonsense.

Ryerson is a newer school— so easier to rebrand — though the new name is stupid

the bigger deal here is renaming one of the major streets from Dundas to ????

I could literally stand on that street right now and ask pedestrians and shopkeepers who Dundas was and 99.5% of folks would not be able to answer

Last edited:
I’m surprised that Ryerson succumbed to this same nonsense.
we English cave before the mob way too easily

When the sjws pulled down confederate statues, I said who is next, slippery slope. I was told no one would go for Lincoln, Washington or Jefferson. Of course they were next on the hit list. Up here Macdonald, the founding father or founding fathers is in the cross hairs.

The hashtag warriors never know when to stop.

CH is right, judging historical figures by present standards is wrong.

Back