• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

you did see a number of our games this year...#beastfeeder
Yes, because I am on board with the HuGo plan. I am supportive of them tanking. I didn't support Bergevin flailing around and destroying the club in a vain attempt at trying to keep his own job. What HuGo are doing compared to Bergy is the difference between a controlled burn and a wildfire.

Yes, because I am on board with the HuGo plan. I am supportive of them tanking. I didn't support Bergevin flailing around and destroying the club in a vain attempt at trying to keep his own job. What HuGo are doing compared to Bergy is the difference between a controlled burn and a wildfire.
did you not go under the Nero reign too?

But left a foundation to rebuild
And a
Shit tonne of two by sixes, some four by eight sheets of three quarter inch ply - at least forty sheets, some pre engineered beams. A
Lot of pieces were there or on order. The cup run (price and Weber) increased the value in the eyes of the league a number of our mediocre assets like Charrot. Despite Gallagher’s contract number, I really admire how Bergy did right by overpaying for Gally. He was underpaid for so long. If and when the cap increases - there’s talk it may spike. Ideally he’ll finish his career as a Hab with this being his last contract.
I value and respect his loyalty.

And a
Shit tonne of two by sixes, some four by eight sheets of three quarter inch ply - at least forty sheets, some pre engineered beams. A
Lot of pieces were there or on order. The cup run (price and Weber) increased the value in the eyes of the league a number of our mediocre assets like Charrot. Despite Gallagher’s contract number, I really admire how Bergy did right by overpaying for Gally. He was underpaid for so long. If and when the cap increases - there’s talk it may spike. Ideally he’ll finish his career as a Hab with this being his last contract.
I value and respect his loyalty.
I wanted him gone because his way just wasn't sustainable but yes, I give him credit for not completely mortgaging the future.

You also have to think Bergevin intentionally didn't mortgage the future the past couple is seasons he was GM because he knew he was leaving and by not dismantling the team he could point to that and say this is how I leave things if they don't work out.

Pretty good interview tactic

L'attaquant vient d'acheter 4 unités de condo à Montréal.

- 4 unités de copropriétés situées au 720, rue Saint-Jacques, entre le centre-ville et le Vieux-Montréal.

- En tout, l'attaquant a payé 2 471 501 $.

It sounds more like a real estate investment, or his lucky extended family got early xmas presents.

Back