• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

sounds like they hate Montreal and can't wait to get out!!!

So is there an order to this draft tomorrow or can Francis mess with Bergevin and leave the Montreal selection for last?

So is there an order to this draft tomorrow or can Francis mess with Bergevin and leave the Montreal selection for last?
Their selections will be submitted tomorrow morning. The thing at night is just a tv show. I assume someone will leak some of the picks earlier in the day but maybe not.

While I know it’s probably for the best if Seattle selects Price, it will still sting a bit to have him leave. He’s Price.

Their selections will be submitted tomorrow morning. The thing at night is just a tv show. I assume someone will leak some of the picks earlier in the day but maybe not.

While I know it’s probably for the best if Seattle selects Price, it will still sting a bit to have him leave. He’s Price.

It will sting, but we weren't winning it all next year even with him. We also got saved by not giving PD a huge contract. Allen's lifetime save percentage is not too off from Price's and he's probably healthier. But, if we start adding guys like Hoffman I don't think that will be enough. We need Hamilton and Landeskog and then make a trade for another solid player. That keeps us still youngish and gives us another life next year.

There’s more chances of Ben Simmons leading the Sixers to an NBA title, than Kraken taking Price

This is all planned man, this is how Price leaves without hatred. He fell on the sword for the Habs. Couldn't set that up any better.

/tinfoil

By this time next week, we will have all forgotten about the Price thing. No change. Price +Allen in net.
I think that's how it will play out too. Part of me would like to see Price go to force some drastic change. I would be happy for him to play away from the immense pressure.

I know nothing of the area but I don't think I'd want to be heading south from Kelowna right about now (fires). Down east news is all bad about that part of the country. But he knows the area of course.

Back