• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

Devils have some decent prospects still, but aren't they rebuilding also? I just don't see what we can offer that they'd be interested in.
The #37 pick. I could easily see something like, 1 for 2 & 37.

I have no idea why New Joizy would want the #1 pick to take Shane Wright. They're already stacked at center. Hughes, McLeod, Nico. That would be a lot of early first round picks used on centers with little return on investment so far.

I have no idea why New Joizy would want the #1 pick to take Shane Wright. They're already stacked at center. Hughes, McLeod, Nico. That would be a lot of early first round picks used on centers with little return on investment so far.

We already have Calgary's late first and our 2nd, so that wouldn't make sense. It's not worth giving up Wright IMO.

I was reading it as us getting both #1 & 2 picks. Not sure why they would do that but we’re loaded on D prospects, having almost NHL ready prospects could be entitling.

Maybe something like Calgary’s 1st, our 2nd and Jordan Harris?

Oh, both picks?

That doesn't interest me at all, to be honest.

I'm much more interested in trading down to 2, get an extra early 2nd, and see how the draft plays out. We could keep all of our picks, or we could possibly package some of them to trade up with our pick from Calgary.

I was reading it as us getting both #1 & 2 picks. Not sure why they would do that but we’re loaded on D prospects, having almost NHL ready prospects could be entitling.

Apparently NJD GM once again came out publicly to state he’s looking to deal 2OA for immediate help, and making playoffs this season is imperative.

Not sure if Anderson + Cgy 1st + Struble / Harris gets it done.

I wouldn’t want to include Guhle as the prospect component (vs Struble / Harris), however, if push comes to shove not sure…

Wright and Slafkovsky would make for a solid core addition to keep building upon

Thats how I read it as well

That package isnt netting 2OA , not even close

Jersey seems to have an owner that wants to win immediately, and has been taking steps towards that for years, but...

I dunno, I hope Jack Hughes and Dougie Hamilton enjoy their time in New Joizy, playing for a shit team.

Apparently NJD GM once again came out publicly to state he’s looking to deal 2OA for immediate help, and making playoffs this season is imperative.

Not sure if Anderson + Cgy 1st + Struble / Harris gets it done.

I wouldn’t want to include Guhle as the prospect component (vs Struble / Harris), however, if push comes to shove not sure…
Petry and Anderson = immediate help to desperate owners 😉

Oh, both picks?

That doesn't interest me at all, to be honest.

I'm much more interested in trading down to 2, get an extra early 2nd, and see how the draft plays out. We could keep all of our picks, or we could possibly package some of them to trade up with our pick from Calgary.

I would prefer that much more.

Wright and Slafkovsky would be awesome. Or do you hedge your bet and take Cooley and Wright?

Jersey seems to have an owner that wants to win immediately, and has been taking steps towards that for years, but...

I dunno, I hope Jack Hughes and Dougie Hamilton enjoy their time in New Joizy, playing for a shit team.

Unless Holland gets drunk and hands you Leon or Dubas gives you 34 , no immediate help is helping them make the playoffs

Dougie took the money , he isnt a difference maker

Back