• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

Cannot call him up until his ohl season is over (which will be after the Habs season is over).

If they draft Wright he will play in the NHL.
FWIW, Gord Miller has said multiple times on TSN690, based on hockey management & scouts he’s spoken with, it’s a unanimous sentiment, there is no NHL ready talent in this years draft cuvée

In the playoffs? He has 13 points in 10 games.

Yup. But I meant just among the Kingston players. He’s not a stand out in terms of production. Maybe he’s up against North Bay’s big line, which appears to be the better team.

Team is going nowhere next year , bottom 8 is a near lock

4 players away from being 5 players away

They will not go through another 900 games lost to injury type of season. Even with the current lineup minus Wright they will be dragged out of the bottom 5. That's my prediction. Add Wright and maybe another UFA, we will have a problem.

They will not go through another 900 games lost to injury type of season. Even with the current lineup minus Wright they will be dragged out of the bottom 5. That's my prediction. Add Wright and maybe another UFA, we will have a problem.

Will need a miracle

Price for the most part is done and Allen is always hurt

D is brutal even with Petry`s replacement , phasing in Barron, Harris , and maybe Guehle by mid season

Upfront among the worst in the league

Nick and CC will take the next step and once you get past Anderson and Dvorak , the rest are whatever

Wright if he plays I guess phased in slowly and in the 30-40 point range

Hughes will dump many by the deadline for futures and I wont rule out 11 played his last game

Habs won 22 games this yr; they can increase that total by almost 50% year over year and still finish in the bottom 8

With Price's career all but done, there's virtually no chance they aren't a bottom 5 team in the league thanks to The Charlatan's gross incompetence and laissez-faire attitude to getting prospects ready to play in the NHL.

Which is not a bad thing! This team badly needed a restart and here we are.

With Price's career all but done, there's virtually no chance they aren't a bottom 5 team in the league thanks to The Charlatan's gross incompetence and laissez-faire attitude to getting prospects ready to play in the NHL.

Which is not a bad thing! This team badly needed a restart and here we are.

A few years late due to Covid but the great reset has arrived

They make the conference finals surprising everyone.

I will delight in bringing this post back.

Marty will make magic happen.
He will pull a goalie outta his arse.

Wonder if HuGo swing a deal to additionally add NJDs 2OA - not sure what that potential match could be?

Something around Petry + Drouin?

Back