• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

They make the conference finals surprising everyone.

I will delight in bringing this post back.

Marty will make magic happen.
He will pull a goalie outta his arse.

I want the shrooms you’re taking

What’s amazing and awesome is that the fan base, including the fairweather fans, are not only buying into this 2-3 year rebuild/reset but are actually getting excited by it. Shows two things: 1) We’ve desperately needed to do this for quite some time and 2) This management team has actually, for the time being, won over the fan base or at least, bought themselves some time to do it properly because of their refreshing and smart approach unlike the Gym bros.

Wonder if HuGo swing a deal to additionally add NJDs 2OA - not sure what that potential match could be?

Something around Petry + Drouin?

JD is worth a Bonanza Lalumiere $50 gift certificate

Petry will be a creative deal probably to the Avs after they lose Manson and Kadri

Jersey is a lock to take the big Slovak forward , team is loaded with ballerina players

What’s amazing and awesome is that the fan base, including the fairweather fans, are not only buying into this 2-3 year rebuild/reset but are actually getting excited by it. Shows two things: 1) We’ve desperately needed to do this for quite some time and 2) This management team has actually, for the time being, won over the fan base or at least, bought themselves some time to do it properly because of their refreshing and smart approach unlike the Gym bros.
3) the spoiled dinosaurs are dying off and the younger generation is fed up

JD is worth a Bonanza Lalumiere $50 gift certificate

Petry will be a creative deal probably to the Avs after they lose Manson and Kadri

Jersey is a lock to take the big Slovak forward , team is loaded with ballerina players
-5 points for using obscure references where nobody shops.

The fans were going in any scenario , only game in town

They will embrace a rebuild IMO

We need to take chance on guys like Gurianov (probably not QO by Dallas) , White (buyout by Ottawa), Comtois (on the skids in Ana) and take chances on these guys before inserting our own prospects into this tire fire.

but of course legacy contracts have to go to make room for them,.

We need to take chance on guys like Gurianov (probably not QO by Dallas) , White (buyout by Ottawa), Comtois (on the skids in Ana) and take chances on these guys before inserting our own prospects into this tire fire.

but of course legacy contracts have to go to make room for them,.
"Legacy contract" sounds so much better than "boat anchor", don't you think?

Why would NJ even consider this?
I’ve got no clue what it’ll take, I suspect the focus will be on trading 2OA for a winger who can try to elevate Hischier’s game given all the time & $ the org has invested in what is shaping up as a 50-60pts 1OA pick (perhaps some package around fellow countryman Fiala).

Word on the street is NJD owner Josh Harris is starting to lose patience and wants playoff revenue now…

Back