• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tech Thread

View attachment 20882

This version of AI that has been sold to us in 2024 is functionally dead imo. There's going to be so much legal backlash from rights holders when their data is scraped for these models to learn off of. Adobe is in huge damage control right now because they tried to sneak a bunch of rights ownership by it's user base so that they could use any work uploaded to the adobe cloud (which we pay for to use) to train their models on.

Without data sets, these AI's are useless. Even with data sets they're shit.

I never put my media on their cloud.

Seriously though, can they stop trying to make shit more human and just make it more robotic?

Give me this

r2-d2-main_f315b094.jpeg

Over this

i-robot.jpg

Every fucking day of the week.

Hey everyone,

I’ve seen the rumors and speculation floating around, and I want to clear something up once and for all: I am NOT mbow30. I don't know where this idea started, but it's simply not true.

First off, I've been on this forum for years under the same username, engaging in discussions and debates with many of you. My posting style, opinions, and topics of interest are well-documented and consistent. If you compare them to mbow30’s, you’ll see they don’t match up.

Secondly, mbow30 has his own distinct voice and perspective. While I respect his contributions to the forum, they are different from mine. We both enjoy talking about our favorite teams and players, but we do so in our own unique ways.

Lastly, forumice has always been a place for open and honest discussions. It’s important that we don’t jump to conclusions or spread misinformation about fellow members. If anyone has any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to me directly. I’m more than happy to address them.

Let's get back to what we do best: talking hockey and supporting our community.

Cheers, Preston

Back