• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tech Thread

nEOsPKs.png

I've been following the discussions on this forum for quite a while, and I've noticed something interesting about two posters: Gordon Wallace and mbow30. Their writing styles, viewpoints, and even the timing of their posts are strikingly similar. It got me thinking, could they actually be the same person?

Consider this: both Gordon and mbow30 often comment on the same threads, sometimes one right after the other. Their arguments often align, and they have a knack for reinforcing each other's points. It's almost as if they're tag-teaming the conversation.

Moreover, their posting schedules seem to overlap a lot. When Gordon goes silent, mbow30 is usually around, and vice versa. Is this just a coincidence, or is there more to it?

Let's look at their writing styles. Both tend to use similar phrases and exhibit comparable grammatical quirks. It's subtle, but noticeable if you're paying attention. Their tone, too, has a familiar ring to it—confident, sometimes confrontational, but always well-informed.

Of course, this is all speculation. There's no concrete evidence to prove they're the same person, but it's a fun theory to ponder. What do you all think? Have you noticed these similarities, or am I reading too much into it?

Back