• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tech Thread

I guess we all should have been expecting that big media companies and tech companies would in very short order find a way to make cord-cutting every bit as expensive as bloated cable TV packages used to be, if not more.

I've only streamed through legal sources for many years now, but this shit---along with the expanding and outrageous practice of subjecting paid subscribers to ads peppered throughout their content---is probably going to drive me to become piratical again.

Yeah, I've gone full circle to piracy again myself. I was never more than 1 foot in, 1 foot but yeah fuck these guys. Vote with your wallet.

Those excerpts are mostly a pretty funny inside glance at his pathetically deep insecurity, but then that bit at the end about a surrogate giving birth to his and Grimes' kid at the same time that one of Elon's Neuralink employees was giving birth to two more of his IVF babies down the hall in the same hospital is a real showstopper "WTF" moment.

Like...does this weird, demented fuck just have a constant stream of random surrogates and his own employees giving birth to his test-tube babies? How many kids does he actually have?

Yeah he basically offers every attractive woman he meets the opportunity to bear bis children, along with all the financial benefits that entails. He thinks procreation is man's greatest duty. He's up to at least 10 kids now.

Back