• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fantastically Beautiful Joyously Superfun 22-23 Season Celebration Thread

If somehow Sea can beat the B's tonight and we secure two against the deadthings, we are looking at a measly little 7 point hill to climb (B's have the two games in hand, so let's call it 10 point hill to climb. Get that win Saturday and we get within hitting distance.

Tough challenge, but I like the our chances.

Sea has 6 wins in a row on the line...doable.

If somehow Sea can beat the B's tonight and we secure two against the deadthings, we are looking at a measly little 7 point hill to climb (B's have the two games in hand, so let's call it 10 point hill to climb. Get that win Saturday and we get within hitting distance.

Tough challenge, but I like the our chances.

Sea has 6 wins in a row on the line...doable.

Would be fun to be within 5pts after Saturday, even though they have a couple games in hand.

Still loving this one from last night. Even Bunts played a roll in this one, as you can see Soros has to register the tip threat on his lateral move, which slows him down.

Honestly thought that was going to be saved/blocked given how much time Marner took to get the shot off, and where he put it.

Kyper is still pushing for a Manson type acquisition to replace Muzzin

I think the reason this irritates me so much is that Kypreos was the lead Foligno cheerleader that entire season and then we traded for him. Of course media mouthpiece Kyper is not accountable for these moves like Dubas is and can quietly just not mention it ever again.

Does Gudas fit the bill? He continues to have solid nerdies, checks the Neanderthal box and has an expiring deal.

They seemed to have been linked to him for years

Just spend now till the deadline acquiring 1 top line winger and 1 third line depth guy who can score, and we're good.

No more D.

Back