• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fantastically Beautiful Joyously Superfun 22-23 Season Celebration Thread

Kerfoot was left unprotected.

Was for cap comparisons only. I made my feelings known at the time, I would have exposed Holl & protected McCann.

Would have gone with the 7-3-1 instead of 8-1 format.

Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, McCann, Kerfoot, whoever.
Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin
Jack

Was for cap comparisons only. I made my feelings known at the time, I would have exposed Holl & protected McCann.

Would have gone with the 7-3-1 instead of 8-1 format.

Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, McCann, Kerfoot, whoever.
Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin
Jack
Yup. I was lobbying for that too.

Them giving up on Willy at C after one game and then moving Kerf to the 4th line when Holmberg is missing now makes me double down on us adding a C at the deadline above all.

And I think i'd gamble on RoR, especially given his pricetag is likely a little bit diminished. I'd be shocked if his defensive ability has cratered as badly as his performance this year seems to indicate.

Kerfoot was left unprotected.
It was part of a pre arranged deal. Keep in mind, that Seattle owed us for poaching a coach as well. The side deal was clearly to take McCann and leave Kerfoot and Holl alone.

Seeing that Seattle could only take one player from the Leafs......

It was part of a pre arranged deal. Keep in mind, that Seattle owed us for poaching a coach as well. The side deal was clearly to take McCann and leave Kerfoot and Holl alone.

Seeing that Seattle could only take one player from the Leafs......

if that was the case they wouldn't have needed to protect Holl.

TOR vTop-6 Teams: 8gms, 12pts, 123pt pace, +0.88gdiff/gm

TOR vBot-6 Teams: 7gms, 6pts, 70pt pace, +0.14gdiff/gm

TOR vTop-6 Teams: 8gms, 12pts, 123pt pace, +0.88gdiff/gm

TOR vBot-6 Teams: 7gms, 6pts, 70pt pace, +0.14gdiff/gm

Think we are down to Boston, Tampa, Carolina - not top 6…like the nba where we are like 80 percent know that’s what we have to go through. Cup should be to one of these four teams (including us) - no matter who comes out of the west this year outside of a goaltender going nuts and stealing a series.

Don’t understand the placeholder thing? If Sandin is good, he just takes Benn or timmins out. If Holmberg is back, kerfott moves back to like 3 and takes one of the scrubs off the 4th line. Would think most coaches would practice with the potential lines he would have to use even if it’s 99 percent chance of return. Just one practice anyway - who cares about practice

These could be the lines if not good to go. But I don’t think them sitting out means for sure can’t play florida is all - not reading the practice lines as that. Will wait for Keefe.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-16-at-10.50.41-AM.png

finally got this one. Diver extraordinaire.

Holmberg still sick. So i guess possible he's back tomorrow.

If Ras just got sick then he's probably out.

Back