• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Offseason Thread - Why bother waiting?

I hate to take off my blue shades, but it honestly looks weak. Not excited at the moment.

BREAKING -- One of my chef friends said Harveys recently upped their hamburger bun game. Called it a game changer.
Hope this news cheers you up.

BREAKING -- One of my chef friends said Harveys recently upped their hamburger bun game. Called it a game changer.
If it isn't affecting the chicken sandwich he doesn't care.

I guess people just get used to it, but those top 2 lines are flat out special.

And I don't know what team has exciting looking 3rd/4th lines.

Lowest hanging fruit for these places. Easy and cheap to upgrade!!!

Reactions: CH1
I guess. They were one of the best offenses in the league last year, without much from the PP, and the only change here is Hyman replaced by TBD, and galchenyuk replaced by Bunting.

I'd obviously love to have them on my team. The top 4 is insane -- but my fear a few years ago was that it would just get better and better.

The game doesn't need changing. I mean, is there a medal better than gold? An office higher than President? A Habsfan dumber than Frenemy?

He messaged me earlier saying something like "hope you're not gonna forget all the good things you acknowledged about Danault now!!", and then followed it up soon after with an "Oops, TSN reported that he was about to resign with us." An embarrassment.

The 3rd line used to look a lot better with Johnsson-Kadri-Kappy, but its too expensive to keep a 3rd line like that, and its even more expensive to acquire one. You have to draft it, just like we drafted Johnsson-Kadri and traded for Kappy as a prospect.

The hope is Robertson-XXX-Amirov can be that, but they are a couple years away at this point, and 2/3 of a line.

If you could trade Lilly/Dermott for a young skilled center they probably should.

Any interest in adding Perry for 1 million then trading kerfoot and thw remaining space for.a top line winger?

Everybody hated that johnsson-kadri-kapanen 3rd line.

And anyways, our 3rd line last year scored more than the johnsson-kadri-kappy line did that year.

The game doesn't need changing. I mean, is there a medal better than gold? An office higher than President? A Habsfan dumber than Frenemy?

He messaged me earlier saying something like "hope you're not gonna forget all the good things you acknowledged about Danault now!!", and then followed it up soon after with an "Oops, TSN reported that he was about to resign with us." An embarrassment.
He can go see him play live anytime now.

Any interest in adding Perry for 1 million then trading kerfoot and thw remaining space for.a top line winger?

Just like last off-season, I would’ve preferred adding Perry, but unfortunately Dubas has already committed to Simmonds.

And I don’t want both those guys in the lineup.

Back