• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Pre-Season/Training Camp Thread (2019/20)

The way I recall it was that it was the new Bell CEO (George Cope) who spearheaded Burke's removal.
That's what I heard too. Always a bit nervous about BCE and Rogers as the big owners. They've done very well so far (much to a lot of peoples' surprise).

MLSE is quite a contrast to Rogers when it comes to ownership of Toronto sports teams. Thank fucking god too.

Just makes too much sense that Lilly makes the team. I'm gonna be kinda upset if he doesn't.

Hodor made the team the second he dropped the gloves for his team mate in the first.
He knows that's the only way he can make the team with Babs.

I never get what people see in Liljegren. I'm not saying he's bad or anything like that. He just looks kinda ordinary without any notable standout strengths.

Well, the clip directly above you is a curl and zone exit that like 60-70% of the full time defenders in the show are incapable of.

So there's that.

granted, I only watched the second period yesterday, but I thought Lilly looked really solid. moved the puck well, good crisp passes, made the right decisions with the puck.

I know the sample is small and my eyes can't be trusted, but I haven't gotten to see Lilly play much so was nice to get an actual look at him.

He's a lot like Stralman when we had him, except much bigger.

Legit great skater, good hands, tons of poise with the puck, righthanded, and now physically rock solid to boot.

Back